My 30th birthday is rolling up veeery quickly.
It kinda freaks me out.
We've been busy around the house, at work, etc. Plus we've had a multitude of computer issues. SO, I haven't blogged about stuff...important stuff. So, I'll blog about this.
Camping.
It's what I want to do.
For my big 3-0.
It won't be anything mind blowing or what others would call special, but I'm pretty excited. Maybe I should do something more.. I dunno... 30th birthday-ish. Like, say, Disneyland. But Disneyland is so last year. This year, I need to get out in nature, swim in a lake, hike some trails, look at some stars. Mmmm... I can't wait for camping to start with my 30th!!!
My favorite Nevada camping blog was taken down. Bummer! It had so many great spots I had never heard of and rated all of them. It was just a couple of old Nevadans who had tried out so many campgrounds in Nevada and surrounding areas, added their own photos, etc. Loved it.
There's not another blog or website like it that I know of...
Do any of YOU have an awesome camping website with top-secret info?
I think I will start keeping track of our camping adventures here. So some other young Nevadan can someday say, "Oh hey, I just found this awesome camping blog."
Even though this isn't REALLY a camping blog. It's just a blog. A boring one at that. Where the main writer blabs on and on and on.
CAMPING! For my 30th! Thirty years old! Holy freak. Am I an adult now? What the what?!
I guess I should start having kids, huh? That's what 30 year olds do, isn't it?

No comments:
Post a Comment