Tree buds
Strawberries coming out of dormancy
I think it's springtime in nothern Nevada! I have daffodils blooming. The weather is blustery and won't make up its mind, so there's my sure sign.
I've been itching to get outside and work on the yard and plant my edibles. We've had gorgeous weather lately, but I got that miserable cold that's been going around. The thing about being sick is you finally have time to do everything you want to do, but no energy/willpower to do it. I've basically been camped out on the couch, blowing my poor sore nose and playing Plants vs. Zombies.
This weekend it is supposed to rain, so no outside time for me. I do have seeds that I can start, so I'll work on doing that, probably.
Or I'll work on the house.
Or I'll sleep.
(That probably sounds more likely.)
Happy Spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment