Friday, March 29, 2013

House Renovation - Living Room

We are not ANYWHERE close to being finished with our house.  But, if anyone was interested, here are lots and lots of "in progress" pictures.  :)

Someday I will share legit after pictures.  With flowers in vases and all the socks picked up.  Promise.

It may be many years from now.

Should I start with the living room?

Yes.


Right after they took out the flooring:

And I found this under the flooring from our 2009 renovations... awww:

 Flooring ripped out... well, partially.  I was making slow progress.


Our "shop" in the livingroom. Everything was covered in sawdust.  It was awesome.

 Aaand then there was this:

Here we go.  Progress we can actually see.



Jason came up for work and ended up helping us in our time of need... we just couldn't put in flooring anymore.

FLOORING IN!  :)

And here's where we stand.  Baseboard. 

We're almost finished with this room actually.  We just need to put in a couple boards, put in some floor transitioners, and move in the rest of the furniture.  Then decorate!  I still have Christmas art hanging up...   

No comments: