Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Wasting time

I am at lunch right now and all I can think about is gardening.  This Sat. it's supposed to be 65 here in Reno.  I don't know if it's too early for peas and lettuce, but I'm sure gonna try!

But, for right this minute, I'm wasting time.  Blogging.  Because I can't stop thinking about gardening.

In light of recent events... aka, the flood of 2012 ... we've spent a lot of time living in a construction zone.  It's getting better and I should/will post pictures soon.

We recently went to San Francisco for Jack's 29th birthday.  It was nice to spend uninterrupted time together.  There were about a million people there (for President's Day weekend), so we spent a lot of time pushing our way through crowds.  But, our hotel was next to a really great area and in that great area we had the best food experience of our lives.  :)  Success.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonder trip! No too early for peas, they like cooler weather.