Monday, September 17, 2012

We've been doing more of this lately...



And there's also been a lot of this:

I think those that are ready for fall just haven't spent enough time enjoying summer for what it's worth.  I'm just not ready to pack up the tent.

And as a side note -- that wedding post had 79 views!  WHAT?!  Weird.  Now there's all this pressure.  ;)
Just kidding... I know most of them won't come back and that is just fine.  I'm more concerned about the page views from Russia... Now that is weird.  Somewhere there is someone trying to assume my identity.  I'm pretty cool, but not that cool.

1 comment:

D'On Marx said...

I know you're not ready, but we've had such a busy summer I was more than ready for school to start and get back in the swing of things. Plus my craft show is coming up so I have to be in the fall mind set. I want to go camping. We haven't done much of that this summer at all.

Ok that is really weird. Or you're that popular. LOL!! Anyways....

Luvs ya!