Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pictures, as promised, but a day late...

Hello there!

I'm just going to post lots of pictures... 21 to be exact.  I know that is overkill, buuuut, too bad.


This is my beautiful coworker Erin just as she is walking down the aisle.  :)
You'll see a lot of my beautiful coworkers.  You see, all my coworkers are beautiful and super lovely.  I like them a lot.


The wedding took place in Bear Valley, CA... which is pretty near In The Middle Of Nowhere, CA.  The drive was seriously CRAZY, but it had pretty flowers along the way.


We camped at Lake Alpine.  GORGEOUS!  Our campsite was obviously meant for us as it already had our initials.  It may have been our last camping experience of the year, but it was good.






And now for the perfectly perfect wedding reception...

Here's the fabulous band with an extra guest guitarist.



 Pie.  Enough said.

Erin's dress was amaaaazing!

 Stunning, right??





Just funny.



So, I was laying on the grass, trying to get a picture of this guy playing his guitar, when...

Little brother thought it would be hilarious to step right in front of my camera.  Like right in front.  Staring at me through the lens.  Then the little punk took off too fast for me to get HIS picture.  :)


The happy, married couple!  Thank you for such a wonderful weekend!!


 And thanks for looking at this blog post of mostly people you don't know... but I like them.

2 comments:

D'On Marx said...

Her dress is BEAUTIFUL!! Love it! What's up with your face and that in the group photo? LOL!!

DANIELLE said...

I didn't even know Jack was taking the picture. I was trying to figure out how to get those kids out of the way. :)