Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wait for it...

There's been so much going on that I am unable to get on the computer that has all my fun pictures!  But I just wanted to let ALL my followers know (teehee) that we're alive and well!

Stay tuned for my picture insanity.  It's been busy.

P.S.  We have a new kitten named Tuna.  She chases my computer arrow on the screen.  Cute, but annoying.  :)

uyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

that's from her.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Missed U!

Amie Jo said...

So, looking forward to all your picture insanity.... also wondering something that I can't type here but I lost your email address...wait, ok, not lost...deleted and didn't realize that I hadn't saved it...so, could you email me? Please? I have a question that has nothing to do with me but something else you know. I know, cryptic. I will explain later.
Thanks,
Amie
amiemiller02 at hotmail.com