Those are great Danielle. I think that Amy's family looks really good. I love the pose in the second to last one. And the last picture? WOW! That's all I's gots to say.
I agree on the last one Danielle. Great shot. You are really getting great. Keep it up. Hey you and I can be competition when and if I end up back in Reno in the next few months! :-)
Gawdun, you are WAY out of my league! There is and never will be competition, friend. Besides, I want another year's practice and a class or two before I charge $$. You can be my mentor. :)
9 comments:
These are so good! I love the last one too!
Those are great Danielle. I think that Amy's family looks really good. I love the pose in the second to last one. And the last picture? WOW! That's all I's gots to say.
I love them! Amie's are great. But they are all great! You really have an amazing eye. Love ya!
sorry my computer was freakin out!! But I think you got the point. heehee
I agree on the last one Danielle. Great shot. You are really getting great. Keep it up. Hey you and I can be competition when and if I end up back in Reno in the next few months! :-)
Gawdun, you are WAY out of my league! There is and never will be competition, friend. Besides, I want another year's practice and a class or two before I charge $$. You can be my mentor. :)
Post a Comment