and it's made me think about how I want 2011 to look.
Here's what 2010 looked like:
Bursts of good and bad. That's life, isn't it?
Jack and I taking leaps of... faith?... and quitting our bad jobs, only to be offered GREAT jobs.
Spending the summer discovering the Truckee River and how cool Reno can be.
Playing with all the family members that visited us -- what great fun!!! We LOOOVE visitors!
Adding another furry thing to our little "family" -- a kitten that is ... um ... a learning experience. :)
(this was taken with my computer, so sorry about the poor quality.)
And here's what I want for 2011:
-to dig my fingers in dirt.
That's it.
Because here's what it implies:
Sunshine on my face
Eating fresh veggies
Spending time with my best friend
Communicating
Being outside
Being healthy
Reducing, Reusing, Recycling
Enjoying calm
Enjoying steadiness
Enjoying solidness
Learning Truth
Happiness
I have a feeling that 2011 will be my best married year yet. Worries will be alleviated and stress lightened. And it feels like more than just a hope. That's nice.
And, we always, ALWAYS welcome visitors! :)
HERE'S TO AN AMAZING NEW YEAR!

1 comment:
That's awesome! I've been thinking of the goals I would like to set for the new year. It's time to get them to paper (or blog, however you want to look at it).
Post a Comment