Tuesday, January 25, 2011

You know you've neglected your blog when...

1. Your last blog post was LAST YEAR.

2.  Several holidays have past without recognition.

3.  Daily happenings have been experienced with no mention to the greater world.

4.  Watching your husband sleep on the floor with the two dogs and cat snuggled up to him -- the sightings of which make you smile and your heart pitter-patter -- is NOT something you share with others.


Guilty, guilty, guilty AND guilty.



WELCOME 2011!

I'm not going to lie.  I love this year.  Like big fatty love this year.

Sorry I've disappeared for awhile.  Dreams of my fancy garden, painting our front door red, and the reality of a kitten have overwhelmed my life. (Oh yes, and work+husband+life.)  But I will do better.  I WANT to do better.  If for no other reason than to laugh at my own jokes.

No worries.  I haven't made any yet.

But just you wait.





HAPPY JANUARY!

3 comments:

D'On Marx said...

You went to bed late last night. hahaha Just so happy for you guys. You deserve it all.

Mitchell Madness...or lack there of :) said...

That's ok..I'm much worse at blogging than you are :)

Gail said...

missed you!