Friday, August 20, 2010

Dog Park and Farmer's Market

The dog park -- coincidently our dogs' favorite place to be.








Good times always found there.

Good times are also always found at the Farmer's Market.  Last night was the last night for the one in Sparks.  I loooove going.  Fresh fruit, good smells, excellent people watching opportunities, free music and massages.  It's just lovely.

Here are a couple of our purchases from our Thursday evening excursion.





Today I get the wonderful opportunity to spend lots of money on behalf of the church.  We have an activity tomorrow -- I'm pretty excited for it.  Anyone say WATER BALLOONS?!

I love water balloons.

So much so that I will take oh so lovely pics of them as I fill them up.

I know, you guys are just on the edge of your seats.  ;)

6 comments:

karlamsmith said...

I love the one with the wheat/grass looking stuff with Jack in the background.

D'On Marx said...

Ohhhhh Danielle! You're getting so good. I'm jealous. Really. How do you get that natural color in your pictures? Do you photoshop it that way or set your camera that way?

DANIELLE said...

D'On, you always make me feel good. The natural color in my pictures?? I'm not sure what that means. I point my camera towards the sun and BAM -- sunflares, or sometimes not. I don't know how to use photoshop. I use Picasa (which is free to download). I bump up the shadow, tweak the highlights, and sometimes move the color temperature a smidge to the right (toward yellow). Takes less than a second.

Kerri Marie said...

really amazing!!! Seriously I think you should come down for my B-day!! =) hint hint!!!!

D'On Marx said...

That's awesome! I'll have to try it out. I have photoshop, too. I guess I just need to play with it some more. Did I tell you I bought a new lens?? I just need to save some money for the new camera. I need to practice more. hahaha

Gawdun said...

That is some photo with the wheat! Very urbanoutfitters.com LOVE IT!