Great news all 5 of you that follow my blog!
Jack and I are starting P90X on Monday.
I'm nervous to say the least, but when I stepped on the scale today (it had been awhile) I was not too pleased. (cry, cry, blah, blah.)
We are in COMPETITION with my sister and brother-in-law, D'On and Jason. You can follow our competition by clicking on the new blog: http://p90xyz.blogspot.com/.
OR YOU CAN JOIN US!!! Just leave me a comment on either blog and you can join in on the fun.
You heard me.
I said fun.
Jack and I did the pre-test today to see if we even qualify to start.
Um. I'm doing it anyway! I didn't do as bad as I thought I would. I ALMOST made the minimum time for squats (ah!), and while I didn't even attempt a pull-up, I wasn't too far off the minimum of doing just one. In & Outs (fancy sit-ups) ... those are a 'nother story.
BUT, I ROCKED the weights, push-ups, and vertical leap. That's something, right?? RIGHT??
So, join us. The more the merrier. :)
(And, just so you know, I'll spare you the "before" pictures Jack and I took today... SCARY!)
3 comments:
do it.
That's awesome..I've always wanted to get that workout program...Can't wait to hear of your results!
Seriously the best choice ever! I've been using it to prepare my self to train for the 2012 St. George Ironman and it is killer (but in a good way). Make sure you use the eating plan along with it, as it is possibly the main key to a triumphant result. So excited for you guys!
Post a Comment