The amount of dog hair we currently have on our floors does not, however.
I took most of these pictures at night, so please forgive the quality.
Here it is, Kerri :)
(I LOOOVE how it turned out, by the way.)
Doily table runner, like this one. Except, our table is rarely clean enough to see it. I'm not sure how I like it.
Chinese lanterns. My thoughts: eliminates the need for curtains and uses wedding decorations. haha. Jack's not sure how he likes it... It's like there's always a party in our house!
My picture wall. The center canvas will eventually be a customized Reno art piece.
I love, love, love it! It is very much ME.
(clothespins and duct tape hold it all together!)
My masterpiece:
Yes, folks, that is a turkey -- my FIRST attempt! It was ... weird. But so so tasty!
3 comments:
Nice Turkey. Looks very tasty. Wish I was there to try it.
Love the photo wall. Great colors.
I think the lanterns look pretty cool there. It brings some fun color in the room.
I'm not a fan of doily's, but yours is pretty cute.
I'm totally loving subway art. I love the colors in yours. I need to make one for our family.
It turned out so good!! Sorry that it is taking me forever to get the rest to you. Now that the reunion and stuff with Tj's family is over I can get them to you. =) And the turkey looks great!!!
What a cute idea for a picture wall. Ilove that it's all held together with duct tape...... PERFECT!
Post a Comment