Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

I will be posting pictures...sometime....

May 17th was my 26th birthday and it was absolutely perfect.  It was a very quiet day spent with my mom, dad, sister, nephew and love.  Jack had to give a talk in another ward, so we went to church together.  We BBQed ribs for dinner and D'On and Mom made -- YUM! -- macaroni salad!  My favorite!  Then we all watched a movie.

Kayden clung to Jack like no other the weekend they were up here.  It was pretty funny.  I knew Jack was so happy.  He finally had someone who WILLINGLY wrestled with him!  :)

SUCH a fabulous weekend!!!  Thanks family!

1 comment:

D'On Marx said...

It was fun being up there with you guys. Kayden didn't want to leave. He kinda threw a fit. I'm glad Jack was willing to wrestle back with him. Fun, fun!