It. was. AMAZING!
But I missed Jack like NO OTHER! Seriously. We'd spend a good chunk of time on the phone every night. One night I didn't think I was going to get to talk to him, so I made a "missing him" playlist on my iTunes with all the songs that made me think of Jack. Then I laid down on the bed and started crying. He called and laughed at me for crying. :) It was this week of being apart that made Jack realize that he never wanted to spend another day without me, forever. That's when he told Denise (his adopted mom), and believed, he wanted to marry me. We pretty much planned the whole wedding one night talking on the phone. haha
ANYWAY, the week was really amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed my classes. Grad school is so fun because everyone was there for one purpose -- to learn. And everything we learned can one day be directly applied to our professional careers. The dialogue in class was interesting -- rather captivating, actually. And for me, it was as if the heavens were singing -- THIS IS WHERE YOU BELONG!!!! It was a sweet moment.
Not only that, but the weather in Tucson was incredible and, I did splurge and get a B&B right next to campus that was so perfect. SUCH delicious breakfasts every morning!
Pictures:
I loved this hammock!
My walk through campus every morning.
One of those delicious breakfasts.
This just seemed to say Arizona to me.
Ah, the lovely hammock!
I took the public bus to the airport the day I left. I felt like I was on the mission again!
P.S. I got an A in both my classes this semester. HURRAH!
1 comment:
I love it
Post a Comment