Monday, November 10, 2008

Who I Am tag

 I AM: Danielle Ann--a daughter, a sister and aunt and girlfriend who dreams, plans, hopes--and cries and laughs alot.
 I WANT: to have life figured out. :)
 I HAVE: a FABULOUS life, with a family and a boyfriend that I love and adore.
 I MISS: Cape Cod and Boston. Not gonna lie.
 I FEAR: failing--and Jack now understands what that means. I think.
 I HEAR: that if you hit a perp in the back of the head, it will make him blind. Thank you for the self-defense lesson!
 I SEARCH: for a true understanding of the nature of God and my relationship to Him.
 I WONDER: if I can get out of my lease
 I REGRET: some dumb mistakes I have made. And not finishing trying out for volleyball in high school.
 I LOVE: watching the man I love playing with the nieces and nephews I love.
 I FORGIVE: as much as I am able.
 I ACHE: for clarity.
 I ALWAYS: think laughing is a good thing.
 I TRY: Yes. I try.
 I AM NOT: perfect, or good, or what people think I am. I am me. And I try. :)
 I SEEM: to have lost my New York sweater. Bummer.
 I KNOW: His kindness shall not depart from me.
 I FEEL: a little hazy.
 I DANCE: like a latin goddess in my head.
 I DREAM: of a cozy home and family and lots of love and a porch swing and a garden and simplicity.
 I GIVE: less than I should
 I LISTEN: to every word, but forget very quickly
 I SING: as often as possible!!! I LOVE it!
 I LAUGH: at cheesy and impossibly corny jokes and pick up lines. I have some good ones. Wanna hear them?
 I CAN'T: transfer people on the phone, I just learned.
 I WRITE: because it brings peace of mind. It is a gift and one I am happy to have.
 I CRY: more often than Jack is aware, and probably more often than he can handle. :)
 I SLEEP: like a rock.
 I AM NOT ALWAYS: punctual. Like, ever.
 I SEE: that there is a lot of work to be done.
 I NEED: to pack up my little cave. I am done with the cave.
 I SHOULD: tell everyone I love them more frequently.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are wonderful and beautiful too!!! Good luck with school I am glad you got grants. We are dealing with school debt too, but it will be worth it. RIGHT?? Take care.

D'On Marx said...

That was interesting read. Who in our family ever voices love to each other! Gross! I also noticed you stole my 'sarcastic comment' sign! LOL!