Monday, November 10, 2008

Seattle Pictures

Our last and very yummy dinner -- crab legs on the wharf!




I loved this statue!!!

Helping out the firemen

So many beautiful fall leaves!

Snoqualmie Falls






Lynsey and her sister Tyheshia

Lyns and all her nieces -- they were so fun!

Yep.  We drove to Vancouver.  It even felt like we left the country.  
I got to use my passport again!  Yahoo!


Vancouver, CANADA

More of Vancouver

Jimi Hendrix's grave.  We drove around a scary graveyard AT NIGHT to find this thing.
I almost wet my pants.

We went to church in Seattle and I felt like people were familiar!  They were!  This is Amanda.  She was the Relief Society President of the University Ward in Boston while I served there.  Crazy, huh?  Small world.

Lynsey and Tannya, her sister

Tannya dressed Lynsey up, and believe it or not, but Lynsey was very self conscious about it.


Seattle temple

Me and Lyns


Me being contemplative.

Gorgeous art

YEAH Gelato!


Blue skies!!! in Seattle!!!!

We thought this totally funny and ironic.  White on black, fighting, Dem versus Rep, etc. 
 sooo funny to me!







I'm in front of the coolest library I've ever seen!

Part of the coolest library ever

Yep.  More of the library.


Seattle was GORGEOUS!  Especially during the fall.  Incredible trees everywhere, and such a fun atmosphere everywhere.  I look forward to visiting again...especially with Jack.

2 comments:

BJ & Tauna said...

looks like you had lots of fun. i don't have your add. but if you go to my blog we have up our christmas card. hope you have agreat holiday season.
Tauna Faulkner

BJ & Tauna said...

sorry just in case you don't have our blog
bjandtauna.blogspot.com