Monday, November 10, 2008

Las Vegas trip

I didn't take any pictures of this weekend, but WHEW! What a weekend!
  • Jack met EVERYONE in the family. I have not received feedback yet (and probably wouldn't post it on here anyway...) I am interested in feedback, however... hint, hint.
  • Heather, Jack and I spent TWO hours driving around Vegas trying to find the wedding reception we had come down for in the first place. UGH! Vegas. Not my favorite city.
  • I got to finally play tennis. It was TONS of fun and I'm so grateful for Megan, my friend.
  • I love my family. ALOT!
  • I opened my mail on the drive down to Vegas and found out I was offered financial aid for grad school! YAY!
  • "6 goes into 36, what, like 12 times?" I asked Heather and Jack. Heather laughed a little, "No, I think it's 11." Jack, while shaking his head, "Are you guys serious?! 6 goes into 36 6 times!" I still laugh my head off thinking of that conversation!!! In mine and Jack's relationship, I am the words and he is the numbers. It works!
  • I will owe $60,000 back in student loans once I'm done with grad school. Ah, school. What joy.
  • Thank you, family, for a WONDERFUL birthday party for all of us!

2 comments:

Amber and David said...

Well, I'm glad you had a fun weekend, even though you refused to stop by D'On's house and see me! I see where I stand. =) Yay for financial aid, but omg $60,000??? Ouch!

D'On Marx said...

It turned out great, didn't it?! I don't think there was any back biting, biting each others heads off or biting in general! :P I'm so sorry I didn't get a good chance to talk to Jack, but for the most part, he seemed really nice (and sarcastic, that's a good traight).