Thursday, September 18, 2008

WILDCAT

I am an official University of Arizona Wildcat!

I got accepted to my grad program! HOORAY!

(I googled pics of wildcats, because I figured it was illegal to use one of the UofA's official logos... the things that search came up with... It's best to leave them off.)

Please congratulate me...and while you're here, leave a suggestion of what to do in Seattle. You might as well. You're already here. ;)

3 comments:

D'On Marx said...

My suggestion would be to have fun. I've never been so I don't know what there is to do there.

Amber and David said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I've never been to Seattle either, but if you get the chance to go to Forks...=)

Kerri Marie said...

LOL Amber that's hilarious!

Congrats! and I suggest Pike's Market and the rock history museum. (I think that is what it's called) Its by the space needle. They also have a three story Old Navy! =)