Friday, September 26, 2008

Love, Zombies, and pie -- oh my!

I think this is true for most couples:
You just learn and do new and interesting things you wouldn't have normally considered.

Things I'm considering as of late:


*What it takes to get into the air force. Not for me, by any means. They'd ask me to do a push up and I'd probably do something obscene. No, instead I've been spending my days (well, okay, just today) doing research on the military -- how much money you'd get, benefits, retirement, etc.


*How to make lemon meringue pie. Thank you to Angie for sending me a wonderful recipe that scares the pants off me. I've had her pie, though, and it's like heaven. MmmMmm. It's the boy's favorite, so we're going to test this bad pie out.



*Zombie survival. Just so everyone knows, you need to shoot them in the head. That's crucial. You have to stop the brain because that is what keeps them going. And never, NEVER eat zombie flesh. You'll die instantly.


*This is one of the most genius shows ever made.

*How amazing it is to sit in the Celestial room with your boyfriend. Even if you are arguing about the bet you should have won especially because he cheated. Ahem. Yeah.

*Is it possible for someone as clumsy as myself to run and kick a ball at the same time?? If I recall correctly, it was that very same trick that caused me to land full weight on my knee. I couldn't kneel to pray for months.

*Likewise, is it possible to run and hit a ball at the same time? I don't know. But, I'm sure to find out eventually.
*Apple picking is a much more exciting event when you are with someone you love or when you're trying to get away from someone you love. I haven't figured out which one yet. But I'm running out of time so I'd better figure it out fast!

*What the difference is between a 9mm and a .357 magnum gun, and which one I prefer. The nuns holding the guns in this picture was classic, which is why I chose it. Not until now did I realize that I could very easily die from a gun. And zombies.

*Living in Hawaii could actually be a possibility. I don't think I could live there forever. Something about too much of a good thing... But, imagine! Hawaii! Sandy beaches and 80 degree weather year round, beautiful flowery smells and orcas surfacing the water in the distance. $5/gallon milk and termites and wicked huge cockroaches.
Paradise doesn't come cheap, you know.

*How to meditate. I'm even reading a book called, "How to Meditate." It has the potential of being quite relaxing. The two times I've tried, though, my mind went to a children's story that's brewing inside.

*Taking multiple road trips with the SAME person. SCARY! But, I think it will be ok. If not, then it's best to know now, huh?


These are a few of the things I've been considering.
What do you think??

3 comments:

Kerri Marie said...

T.J. wanted you to know that SCRUBS is one of his all time favorite shows. We laugh our buts off! hee hee

Amber and David said...

Wow! You sure do know a lot about zombies now...disturbing...lol! The crazy things you do/learn/become interested in for love!;)

Stofam said...

Hawaii certainly doesn't come cheap, but I love it and it's worth it!