When are you going?
Oct. 30-Nov. 4th. I'm sooo excited!
Here's my suggestion...Take me with you :) I will live there someday (or at least the surrounding area):D Have fun for sure there when you do go!!!
Pikes Market..obviously! hehe It's awesome! Lots of great food and plenty of crazies to look at!! :)Also, the Pier is really nice! They have little boat tours you can do. They have a fun Aquarium too.We just walked around the city and found plenty to see and do!You will LOVE it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
When are you going?
Oct. 30-Nov. 4th. I'm sooo excited!
Here's my suggestion...Take me with you :) I will live there someday (or at least the surrounding area):D Have fun for sure there when you do go!!!
Pikes Market..obviously! hehe It's awesome! Lots of great food and plenty of crazies to look at!! :)
Also, the Pier is really nice! They have little boat tours you can do. They have a fun Aquarium too.
We just walked around the city and found plenty to see and do!
You will LOVE it!
Post a Comment