Tuesday, September 23, 2008

One of those stupid get to know you things. :)

I think these things are so lame...but I love them!!!

1. What time did you get up this morning? Around 10. :)
2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Mummy -- STUPID movie!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Scrubs and So You Think You Can Dance
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Toast and Yogurt
6. What is your middle name? Ann
7. What food do you dislike? Mushrooms
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Amos Lee
9. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Corolla
10. Favorite sandwich? turkey
11. What characteristic do you despise? superficialness (not a word) and men with uncontrollable egos
12. Favorite item of clothing? sweaters
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Israel (though, man...I would like to just keep travelling)
14. Are you an organized person? somewhat. I am a conference COORDINATOR...
15. Where would you retire to? I just can't think about that at this point in my life
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? 25th - I was on the mission and the Quarantos made me a cake - YUM and we taught them about temple marriage. YAY!
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? go to bed
18. Furthest place you are sending this? well, it's the world wide web
19. Person you expect to send it back first? I'm blogging this, soo....
20. When is your birthday? May 17
21. Morning person or a night person? Undeniable night, with secret desires to be a morning person.
22. What is your shoe size? 8 - 8 1/2
23. Pets? I count Jet, my friend's dog. He loves me. Won't listen to me to save his life, but he'll whine whenever I come over because he wants in to cuddle on my lap. I love that dang dog!
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I just got accepted to grad school at the Univ. of Arizona! And, I really have a fantastic boyfriend. MAN life is good!
25. What did you want to be when you were little? 1st female President of the US, lawyer, professional flutist.
26. How are you today at that? Hate politics, not dedicated enough to the law to be a lawyer and my brother is currently learning to play on my flute
27. What is your favorite flower? SUNFLOWERS! :) I also like daffodils (they are such goofy flowers) and tulips (they are simple and cute -- totally me flowers)
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? I don't understand this question, but I like Saturdays because I get to go to the temple with Jack...and I generally get to spend more time with him on Saturdays. But if it's like an event -- probably Conference, then Seattle, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas
29. What are you listening to right now? Ray LaMontagne -- youtube him. You won't regret it.
30. What was the last thing you ate? gummy bears. :)
31. Do you wish on stars? ABSOLUTELY!
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? yellow
33. How is the weather right now? probably cold. It's night time.
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jack. :)
35. Favorite soft drink? Pepsi
36. Favorite restaurant? Olive garden or Macaroni Grill
37. Hair color? Brown
38. What did you like to play as a child? barbies and playing cool in my club
39. How long have you been married? Single
40. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
41. Have you lived on a farm? no, but I really want to milk a cow
42. Coffee or tea? neither
43. Do you want your friends to email you back ? I want them to leave comments.
44. The last time you cried? Last Wednesday
45. What did you do last night? Ate sushi, played air hockey (lost, but only because we played left handed), went bowling (lost because I suck), and watched Scrubs. :) What a good night, eh?
46. What are you afraid of? Oh, a variety of things.
47. Salty or Sweet? Depends on my mood, but mostly sweet.
48. How many keys on your key ring? 4
49. How many years at your current job? 5 I think. It's kinda been off and on...
50. Favorite day of the week? Okay. Saturday.
51. Do you make friends easy? I'd like to think so, but then I get sadly disappointed. So, no.
52. How many will respond? Hmm...D'On?? Kerri?? Perhaps.

If you read this whole thing, give yourself a pat on the back. You are a true-blue friend, sticking through things till the bitter end. :)

GOODNIGHT!

2 comments:

JJLT said...

So rather than hang out with me last night you tell me to leave and do this little or rather long survey about yourself. WOW! I am hurt... I really did not think you would put blogging before me too. I guess it is good to know where I stand. =)

D'On Marx said...

So, I think I sent this out in an email already. Not sure if I want to post it again on the blog. :)