Spring in Reno is always extraordinary. The weather is unpredictable, bringing 70+ mph winds, snow, rain, hail and sunshine. Sometimes all in the same hour.
Lately, I have not been loving Reno. This is new and sad for me since I've always felt something special for this big little city. I need a new perspective. My emotions have been as unpredictable as these spring days (poor Jack).
But, if there's one thing Spring in Reno has taught me is that change will come. After the wind blows through and all the trees have been through the struggle of blooming, summer will come. Everything will slow down. There will be lake swimming and warm nights and bonfires. Change will come, for Reno and for me.
In the meantime, I'm trying to focus on the flowering trees.
From March & April 2013, around Reno and in my backyard:
1 comment:
Danielle, I have been thinking about you a lot lately, wondering if you are doing well. I am excited that you have putting up posts again! I also have been meaning to tell you about something that I have come upon and I feel that you might be interested in it. It is called Energy Profiling, It was created by Carol Tuttle, and I think it will bring peace and understanding to your life. Check it out at DressingYourTruth.com and let me know what you think. Love ya Laura
Post a Comment