That's how I've been feeling lately, to put it mildly. I may have lost it.
We took some time off work and Jack took me to the happiest place on earth. I was able to step back and love people again.
Two of the best moments from Disneyland this year:
1. We ate at the Blue Bayou, which is the restaurant INSIDE Pirates of the Caribbean. It was magical.
2. We were walking past my favorite ride, Big Thunder Railroad. I looked at the wait time and it was something outrageous, like 200 minutes. I said out loud, "200 minutes?! Crazy." At that moment, a group of 4 young adults stopped us and asked if we wanted to go on the ride with them. They had a readmission pass (which worked like a fast past) for six people. How could we say no? We got right on the ride, RIGHT when the fireworks were going off. So, our whole roller coaster experience was enhanced by fireworks going off right above us. It was truly a once in a lifetime, perfectly-timed moment that thrilled my heart.
Is there a place you like to go to get a new perspective on life?
From Disneyland, March 2014:
1 comment:
So jealous! But seriously, I'm considering buying a season pass for our little family in a year or two. Make up for all the years we haven't been. I can't wait!!
Post a Comment