Sunday, December 22, 2013

Almost Merry Christmas!

Are you ready for Christmas??

I am!

This is the first Christmas in years that I've been this excited.

Why so excited?  I got Jack an aweeeesome gift (that I'll share after the Big Day).  Plus, we had loads of film developed (from Disneyland and our wedding) that we are waiting to look at.

I admit, I did take a little peek at the Disneyland pictures.  Just one picture.  And it was amazing.  I used my relatively new Holga camera with 120 film. 

Since I'm a newbie, I haven't taken any pictures with the camera since Disneyland, because I didn't know how they would turn out.  And, the one I saw?  INCREDIBLE!  If the rest are like that one, I will be toting that cheap little Holga camera every.where. 

Jack and I have made our plans for the coming year.  I love me a good new year.

Here are some images to give you a little taste of our 2014 plans... can you guess what they are?



http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/53/80/4b/53804b7b355d37d2a6b5759434e2450d.jpg
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/62/f1/4d/62f14d6574483eb35ea866ed9e8242c1.jpg 
 
 lose the fear 
The spelling nerd in me cringes at this poster, but the idea behind it -- lose the fear -- is one I need.
 
 
 (no, this is not an announcement)
 
 
 If I don't have a chance to blog before, Merry Christmas to you and have a very happy New Year's!!!


No comments: