Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year and other such things!

For the past two weeks, I've had to work 2 hours earlier than my normal schedule.  I feel tired and lazy (read: this will be boring), but I wanted to say

HAPPY 2014!!

I absolutely adore new years.

I think it is because I enjoy making lists of things I should accomplish.  Weird. :)  haha



Instead of exercising tonight, I created this:


It makes me chuckle, only because I really should have exercised. 

Jack and I have "wish" shadow boxes, and every time we meet our exercise goal for the day, we get $1.  Sometimes we don't have cash, so I created these so I could still have a visual representation of my accomplishments in my shadow box.

I'll share pictures of my shadow box another day (along with Christmas pictures).  I'm pretty proud of these silly little fake dollars.  Now, to USE them!


No comments: