Saturday, December 7, 2013
cozy
Happy Thanksgiving...a little late. We had a marvelous time in Vegas with family (though we missed Darrell and Angie). A whole week of play, play, play. My goal this year was to take pictures, specifically of humans. Whenever I'm in Vegas, I'm having too much fun to remember my camera. I was better at taking pictures this year. Not great, but better. I'll share those soon.
We had a big snowstorm here right after we got back. It is COLD here. Our animals are pretty snuggly because of it. One in particular... :) Tuna and I have had a rocky relationship, but I will always welcome kitty snuggles. She's been so lovey lately that she even brought us a gift. Dead bird. Poor bird.
Christmas is coming! Jack and I had a little too much fun for Black Friday, so I don't know if we'll be getting gifts for each other (besides all the random stuff we already bought...mixing bowls, a griddle...oh yeah, we know how to have a good time).
Christmas lights on, music playing, snuggly cat...it is one cozy night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I kinda miss blogging. Just reading this makes me want to start again. Maybe. That's a cute snuggly cat picture.
Post a Comment