It's December now. Thanksgiving came and went and now we are trying to make it as Christmas-y as possible.
Thanksgiving will be its own post, but here's a taste of a little hike we did with Darrell and family while down in Vegas:
It was stunning, to say the least. Awesome, awesome hike.
I'm doing this photography challenge with my sister, so we'll see how we actually do. To be honest, I'm not sure she's doing it. But I will try.
12.1 - ME!
This is me, taken yesterday as I gazed outside at the tornado-type wind whipping my yard around. Lukily, all trees are in their rightful spots in the ground and there was no damage.
Should I truly introduce myself? My name is Danielle. I'm 29-years-old, but I feel like I'm 23 (no joke). I work at my alma mater and love it! But, I dream of being a stay-at-home wife/mom and gardening all day long. :) Oh, and living on a ranch, in a house with a wrap-around porch and plenty of open, beautiful fields. A girl can dream. I grew up in Las Vegas, but I think I'm a country girl at heart.
As stated, Jack and I are trying to make the most of this season. We have been listening to Christmas music and right now have gingerbread houses awaiting decorations.
This little ditty came on (one of my FAVORITE Christmas songs) and it fit today's theme.
12.2 - Elf
So, perhaps there will be daily posts the month of December!
bwahaha..
Yeah, I didn't believe that one either. ;)




1 comment:
I LOVE that picture of you! Cute! Let's hope I can remember to do this challenge. It may not be blog formatted, though. Just Instagram. hahaha
Post a Comment