Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day (part 1)

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day!

Yesterday was weird.  

It was awful and beautiful.  I was filled with so much love, but a sufficient amount of loathing.

This is part one of yesterday and it started like this:




When I first saw this, it made me laugh out loud.

It's not so funny when a real doctor tells you this repeatedly for over an hour.

I started off yesterday at the doctor's office and, no joke, this is exactly what I heard the whole time.

It sucked.

So, my New Year's Resolution of living a healthy life has been reinforced.  Though the way this came about has just made me depressed.  Like down and down depressed.

Really puts a damper on the thought of sushi tonight.

sucky.

BUT... stay tuned for PART TWO of my Valentine's Day!  :)

1 comment:

D'On Marx said...

Aw Danielle, I'm sorry. I hope that you'll find that motivation to help you lose weight.