Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Haircut AND New Glasses...

I promised, and for once, I am makin' good on that promise.

Man, I'm not sure if it's my computer, but my hair looks DARK in this picture.  It is not almost black, I promise.  Though... I wouldn't mind.  :)


It's an a-line cut and it's sooo cute!

Oh yes, and those ARE new Marc Jacobs glasses with fun stripes on the side.  (Not that I know who Marc Jacobs is, but my co-workers thought it was a big deal.)


Yes, there are a bajillion pictures of me on this here post.  Sorry!  But, I was trying to find a "before" picture of me, and really there aren't any of just me.  And I'm BEAUTIFUL so why the heck not?!  :)


3 comments:

Gail said...

HOW CUTE! I like the blacker hair. Hot momma! Cute dimples too ;0)

D'On Marx said...

Love it!! Makes me want to get out and get my hair done. Too cute. Love the glasses too.

Lynsey @ Run Love said...

Very cute!