Sunday, January 15, 2012

What Makes You Beautiful

This video makes me feel like I'm 15 again.  :)

Or 23... but that's another story.



I saw this on a friend's blog and thought that it's something every girl/woman needs to hear.

Life is funny... but that's another story too.


P.S.  What makes me beautiful?  Glad you asked!  How 'bout a date with the doctor for some new glasses -- ABOUT FREAKING TIME I tell ya.  I broke my last pair of glasses over 2 years ago and have been wearing the same ones I had in high school ever since.  Am I excited?!  That doesn't even come close to how I feel about it.

P.S. #2  I am also going to get my hair cut -- it's been since last April.  Looong time.  Here's what I might go for:




except, you know, brown.

Like maybe THIS brown:



We'll see.  :)