Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Oh nap!

GAIL!  Thanks for reading my blog.  ;)


Monday I didn't have to work.  I had big BIG plans for the day, but then I opened the blinds...


There's something about a cat sitting in the window or lounging in the sun that makes me want to curl up on the couch and nap.

Needless to say, I didn't accomplish much on Monday...


In other news, that cat is getting fixed tomorrow.  Can I get a holla?!
Hopefully she won't be such a ... well... one of these:


You know what I'm talking 'bout.

(FYI -- I find it hilarious when Jonesie's upper lip gets stuck on her teeth.)

Tuna will be able to go outside!  FOREVER!  And we won't have to worry about cute cuddly little baby kittens again!  And she'll stop meowing incessantly because she won't want to get some ALL the time!  



Not everyone is as excited as Jack and I are about this...

2 comments:

Gail said...

HOLLA!!!

D'On Marx said...

Hey I read it too. Just haven't been on in a while. I find this post very entertaining. I think I'm ready for a nap now. *yawn*