The weather here in Reno is ridiculous! It is so warm for the middle of winter and we haven't seen any snow. Not even the mountains! It feels like fall, and while I should be outside actually working, I instead stay inside and stare at my seed catalog over and over again.
'Tis the season.
Well, 'tis the month, anyway. (I've been sick -- cut me some slack!)
My catalog is very well worn. It's the first one I've ever received, so it's fascinating.
PURPLE potatoes. Seriously, so cool.
A CRAZY variety of tomatoes. It makes me happy.
Look at how colorful and pretty those fruits and veggies are!
I saw this doodle on one of my favorite garden websites: www.awaytogarden.com. It is very fitting. (The source is linked below the picture.)





2 comments:
I wish I knew how to grow :(
I think it's time to get our garden ready. Never heard of seed magazines before. Sounds interesting.
Post a Comment