Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2011 - A good year

So I declare it.  I have swished this year around in my proverbial glass, tasted it and found it good.

Not that I would know much of these things, not being a wine drinker.

2011.  It was a good year.

Not that it's over, but I'm gearing up for 2012.

This time last year I said, "I have a feeling that 2011 will be my best married year yet."  I think it was.  But I guess I don't really consider our marriage in individual years, but as one eternal great year.  So far, so good!  ;)

I also said my only goal for 2011 was to dig my fingers in dirt.  Let's see how that went:


Tulips and daffodils in the spring -

Places to dig into the dirt and a fence to keep in the dogs -


Basil that was -

Aaaand

Basil that wasn't - 



Tomatoes!!








And the hardest, but best way I dug into the dirt -


And next year I will take more and better pictures and DIG MORE.  Warm weather can't come soon enough.

No comments: