Monday, December 26, 2011

a few resolutions...

Well, hello there.  I know, I know... what's the point of a blog (or following a blog) if there are never any new posts??

Which leads me to this post.

My resolutions for the new year and other various things.

First, I want to say that while I know resolutions usually don't last past January 15th, I have always loved making them.  Call me crazy.


Here are Jack's resolutions for the new year:
1.  Give up soda
2.  For the month of January at least -- exercise every day.
3.  Go back to school.

I told him I don't think the first two are realistic, but he said that people do harder things every day and that I should support him.  And you know what?  He's right.  But don't tell him I said that.  ;)

My resolutions for the new year:
1.  Blog AT LEAST once a week.  :)  Just for you.
2.  Play with my camera once a week.
3.  Focus on my health, because folks, it's getting out of control.
4.  Garden as much as possible.  :)

There's actually more, but I think 4 is good to write down.  Jack and I have a combined goal as well: work on our debt.  It's totally doable, so we shall do!

I know, a post without a picture is BORING!  If you've made it this far, good for you!  I will be sharing many, many photos soon.  For now, here's one from our trip to Apple Hill (more on that later).


Oh, and one more thing...

Merry Christmas!!!!






1 comment:

Gail said...

You're beutimouse :)