Jack wanted me to put "the final" up on the blog. This isn't TECHNICALLY "the final" but... it's better! Right?? I happen to love it. The tree in the middle is a maple and the little one by the bushes is a type of willow. Those bushes need to be cut down, but they flower nice and have survived two years of no water. I like that.
Now, for the real post...
to tell them apart you have to look at the white on their noses.
So cute, huh?? Oh man. They are starting to scoot.
This one has a little half mustache going on. She is certainly the most vocal.
This little one is our favorite. All three have these funny little black on black stripes going on.
I think they are starting to play, but I'm not sure if they're playing or angry their mom is licking them. Tuna sometimes bites them... I'm not sure what that's about. Weird.
2 comments:
Awesome yard! I likey a lot. And the kittens are soooooo cute. I want to squeeze (not too hard though) and cuddle them...and play with them. :D
I love love love your red door!!!!! SO jelous of it! The yard looks great! and your kittens are too cute!
Post a Comment