Sunday, September 25, 2011

A dash of this and a pinch of that.

This will be a totally random post.  FYI.


There's new "art" hanging in my house.  I LOVE it!  So bright and cheerful.

**********************


Look at this little guy!  What a cutie!

**********************
Our grass is growing so well!  Too bad we let the dogs on it for like 20 minutes and they started digging it up.  Sad.  BUT, it looks good anyway.


And look what else is growing!  Jack and I worked so hard to grow this clover in place of grass, but it just didn't grow.  But look at it now!  Maybe it was jealous of the sod we put in.


****************

This tree below...
I thought it would never grow.

Here's what it looked like 2 years ago:

*******************

And finally...a RED tomato!

Let me remind you of where this all started.

And where we are today.


HOLY HUGE!  Next year I am thinking I will only plant 2 or 3 tomato plants so other things have a fighting chance.  Like my peppers, which are beginning to show up.



AAAND that's all folks!  I'm going to bed!  :)

No comments: