Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

It has been a wonderful day, full of sleeping, family, and of course eating!  :)

Last night I had the itch.  The painting itch.  I've been dreaming of redo-ing our bedroom for quite some time, so yesterday Jack let me get some paint and I went to town.  There's definitely sooo much more to be done, but I love this new starting point!

BEFORE:




AFTER:





Side by side:







This is a poor reflection of the color, but Tuna was so cute curled up on my bed.  




I have about 1001 pictures of Jack's niece from today's BBQ.  These few pictures are my favorite!





Happy 4th of July! :)

2 comments:

Kerri Marie said...

My dad will be so glad it's not red anymore. Tee hee! It looks great! Ilove the new color and your wreath is sooo cute!

D'On Marx said...

It looks so awesome! I love the color choices. LOVE, LOVE it!