Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pictures from the Past...

I just felt like posting pictures.  It's always fun to look at the old ones to see how different life is -- how different I am -- today.  Though not the best quality, they definitely hold fond memories.  I think that is what is so great about pictures -- they save all my memories.  (Especially since my memory is TERRIBLE. haha)  

These are ones that make me happy.

This is the first time I met family on my Dad's side.  I heard so many fun stories about my grandpa.


*******

This picture was taken the day after I received my mission call, on the way home from the Sacramento Temple open house.


******

This was taken at the Las Vegas temple the day I went through.  All of these people were very influential in my decision to go on a mission and in my life in general.


******

I can't believe how big he is now!


******


Best. Roommates. Ever!


******

Love this girl and her cute little family.  :)


******

This night I learned all about the joys of epidurals.  :)


******

I just want to point out the thinness I was sportin' in all these pictures.  FYI.


******

Niagara Falls.  Yessiree.  Loved it!


******


I can't even explain to you how cold this water was.  I couldn't feel my legs for hours.


Well, thanks for letting me indulge!  :)  I have a very blessed life.



3 comments:

Lynsey @ Run Love said...

I am only in one picture of all the pictures that make you happy? :( Oh well at least I made the cut in one picture.

D'On Marx said...

Well, that was fun! hahaha...I can't believe how big he is now, either.

Kerri Marie said...

Miss you tons and I only took a little offense that I wasn't included in the best roommates ever! :P hee hee...

But memory lane is fun. And my baby is so dang cute!