Saturday, April 16, 2011

random

Tuna the Cat and mmmm sun!


 The most incredible sunset I've ever seen on the drive home from Vegas after our honeymoon.  (I didn't TOUCH this picture in any photo enhancing program)


Even washed out with the flash, we still look so tan.  Well, more tan than we are now.  *sigh*  Hawaii...

 Little puppies... (ignore the butt)


Look closely... Sister CROWTER.  I MISSPELLED MY OWN NAME!!  We went back the next P-Day so I could spell my name correctly.  Oh goodness.  This picture kills me every time. 



HOLY dang, short shorts! 



This makes me so happy.  :)  You know he cleaned the house while I was at work??  WHAT a guy, huh?

*************

I just watched Eat Pray Love.  I really liked it.  I mean, I think her reason for divorcing her husband was LAAAME.  BUT, the idea behind it.  Okay, so it was just all the pretty shots of Italy, India, and Bali.  Bali... *sigh*  I want to go to Bali.

**************

I realized after watching Tangled the other night that I don't dream anymore.  I used to be so full of ideas of the future and what I wanted to do and see.  It was sad to me because I remember being so full of so many dreams.  I wonder what changed -- Is it age?  Is it satisfaction with life?  Is it that instead of dreaming of travelling the world, I dream of gardening?  I'm haven't quite processed my feelings on this point.

Do YOU still dream?

1 comment:

D'On Marx said...

Loved this.

If you wouldn't have pointed out the butt I wouldn't have noticed.

I can NOT believe you misspelled your own name. LOL! That totally made my morning. Thanks.

I wasn't noticing the shorts, I was noticing the LONG hair and Beauty. I miss her.

Yes, I still dream. Only because I feel like I'll never get it. So I dream it and wish it.