Saturday, April 30, 2011

Let me be honest.

I've had some comments about the greatness of the wedding weekend pictures.  I don't mean to toot my own horn, but they are pretty good.  You see, most people post the good ones, not the bad ones.  Which is what I did.  I picked the best and put them up.

BUT if I were to be truly honest, I would post the pictures that pretty much sum up the majority of my pictures from that weekend.  So I will.  This way, I can paint a better picture of my frustrations.

I give you....


Wrong exposures:



What the crop?!





Ummm.... could I possibly focus??



And last, but not least (by ANY means), my difficulty with my camera's low ISO (and clearly my inability to have any sort of white balance):



Considering I was asked to take pictures at the reception and these are how most my pictures turned out, it was rather disheartening.  And these are the ones that even made it on the computer.  There were sooo many more that I deleted in my camera because they were so bad.  My last post showed that I am much much much better in natural light.  So that's what I'll stick with.  Except at all the RS activities...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I just took a Benedryl.  I need to go crash on the couch now.

I love Saturdays!

4 comments:

Gail said...

I love you :)

D'On Marx said...

Danielle, you are great. Whether your pictures come out the way you want them to or not...you have a great eye for photography and I'm envious of it. I love you and hope your new calling will help you love photography even more. *smooches*

Katie said...

Uhm, we need to talk.

Katie said...

Because I want you to take a bunch of pictures of all the family together, because we haven't had any for a while. Also I miss you.