Sunday, January 30, 2011

SAN FRANCISCO

Jack and I spent a weekend in San Fran -- we'd never been there together and it was nice just getting away.  The real purpose of going: Jack wanted to ride public transportation. He'd never been on a public bus before.  haha!  We went to Ripley's Believe It or Not! Museum, ate clam chowder, walked to Lombard Street (NIGHTMARE hills getting there, ugh!), visited the Jelly Belly factory, and spent the entire weekend soaked from rain.  Good times.













4 comments:

Gail said...

Looks like a fun time!

Kerri Marie said...

love those! The one of jack and the scary guy is an UNCANNY reseblemce. hee hee (wishing I had that auto correct now hee hee)

D'On Marx said...

Oh to be a newlywed with no kids. I love spontaneous trips. How fun!

Unknown said...

1) I love the Oakland Temple--glad you got to go.
2) I love the Jelly Belly Factory (I grew up in/my family still lives in Fairfield).
3) I LOVE the picture you took at the top of Lombard Street! Gorgeous...as in I would frame that and put it in my house.

Glad you had fun!