Sunday, January 30, 2011

HOME PROJECTS

We had a 100 ft. long rock wall to build alongside our shared fence.  The neighbor kept bugging us, telling us the fence was coming down (it wasn't) and she was concerned.  This wall was sooo much work and time and money, and we are SO glad it's done!  THANK YOU JASON AND SEAN FOR HELPING US PUT IT IN!  Can't wait to plant vines in it so our nosy neighbor can't see through anymore!  :)






Also, here's a little craft I finished -- the vinyl cut outs were a birthday gift from Kerri.  I love this!  It's all the things I love about Reno (except for the farmer's market... I couldn't find those cutouts and when I did, there wasn't anymore room on the canvas.  hehe)




5 comments:

Gail said...

I wanna retainer wall! My problem it that it's way too long so we just don't start on it. :(

Kerri Marie said...

I love the way both the projects turned out and i do have to say that, that vinyl looks pretty spiffy. =)

D'On Marx said...

I see you found all the letters. hahaha Looks really good. I love it. I'm so happy your wall is done. I feel the relief for you. :)

Amie Jo said...

I love your Reno art thing. That is very cute and what a great idea to just do the things you love about Reno. I think my sister would have all the same things on her list.

Kelli said...

Ahhh you're so crafty - I love it and I'm jealous!