It's been a long, long time.
I got a job. hahaha... No, seriously. That's why you don't see me posting as often.
Or, sadly, taking as many pictures.
BUT, Jack and I went to San Francisco this past weekend (oh, love!) and so soon I will post those on here.
Life has been extremely good for us lately. Great job, great opportunities, great LOVE. We are lucky.
Pictures to come!
3 comments:
YAY, a blog post!! So happy for you guys. Can't wait to see you this weekend. Can you find a pumpkin patch we could go to?
Danielleeee! I have had an idea! You should take pictures of all of us girls at Christmas! I mean from Ani, Jess, and I, to all the cousins! And you of course!
I can relate to the lack of blogging due to a job..I'm in the same boat! But isn't it lovely?
I'm also really jealous you went to SF. I love it there.
Post a Comment