Saturday, October 9, 2010

Well, hello again.

I have been BUSY!

So many stories, over A THOUSAND pictures from the week in Vegas... and today?  Today I will give some sneak peaks so people know that, while photo challenges are on hold, I am in no way slacking.  :)

I was flown down for this girl's birthday



for the express purpose of taking her family's pictures.  (That was NOT easy!  Next time I take pics of kids, I'm bringing duct tape and candy...)





I also did some of her sister-in-law Missy's family





AND her other sister-in-law's little boy.  (She was very crabby, though, so I didn't bother too much with her family.... I'm free, but you don't have to treat me like I am...)




We did a photo shoot of Missy






A tiny little one of Kerri (oh for more time in that place!)






I squeezed in some shots of my family at Joe's Crab Shack - YUM!




I ate chocolate-covered strawberries (I want some right now)




I grabbed some here and there of D'On workin' it




...kids being kids




...and I even got some of Kerri's littlest (though I had to literally chase her down)





Then, RIGHT before I boarded the plane to come home, I was able to meet up with my gorgeous friend from high school (band camp!) for yet another photo shoot.






No, no.  There's been zero slacking.  It was fun, frustrating, exciting, nerve-wracking, and all-around thoroughly enjoyable.

Reno???  How about you?  Do you want to wear me out like Vegas did?  I'll gladly accept it!

5 comments:

Gail said...

These are so good :) I can't even think of which ONE is my fav cuz their all so different. Glad your visit went well. oxoxo

Kerri Marie said...

I can't wait!!!!! I love them all!! Those glasses were so cute! I still laugh to think that Missy said she was not photogenic the whole time. HA!!! I think my favs of us are the one with Phoebe on T.J.'s shoulders and the one with me and Chloe. Too cute!! Can't wait to hang them up, I have frames waiting. =) Yeah!!!

Amber and David said...

W-O-W! You did an amazing job Danielle! You must work some kind of magic to make me look like that! I love the natural one of Kerri's cute family, way cute Kerri! ANd the one of the kiddos at the park, too too cute! Great pics Danielle!

Kelli said...

Love all the photos! You're super talented =]

Kerri Marie said...

Can I just say how much I miss you miss you miss you!!!! Time to start planning another trip. =)