Monday, October 22, 2012

Crafty time??

It's SNOWING outside!

I have mixed feelings about snow.  I hate (HATE) driving in it, but after this summer with no snow and SEVERE allergies, I understand it's necessary for the health of all.

I didn't get my baseboards done, but we did move lots of furniture around to open up our living room.  It has resolved a lot of mental anguish.  :)  In other words, I like it. 

When it's snowing outside, it makes me want to get my craft on.  Toasty house, hot chocolate, holidays around the corner.  Here's what I'd like to do, if I had all the supplies:

Source: pickles.no via Danielle on Pinterest











What are YOU working on??  Any crafts?  Home improvements?

3 comments:

D'On Marx said...

Three out of four of those I LOVE and want to make too!

DANIELLE said...

3 out of 4??? Which one don't you like???

D'On Marx said...

Not a big fan of the button tree.