Like, hysterical. (I think I need sleep.)
Let's take what's happening in my life this very moment --
1. I'm too scared to watch Modern Family and Suburgatory's Halloween episodes.
2. I'm dancing to Gwen Stefani ... and my dogs are staring at me.
Like I'm a freak. (Maybe I am, a little.)
3. Jack comes home from work in only 15 more minutes... but part of me is terrified he's going to try to scare me.
And I only think that is because Modern Family creeped me out!
4. I haven't been sleeping well at night because I spend hours... HOURS... landscaping my yard in my head once I go to bed.
There. There's everything I want to put on Facebook but can't because I've already updated my status twice tonight.
And there are rules about these things. You know?
I think I'm hilarious. And, well, it's my blog, so deal with it.

No comments:
Post a Comment