Sunday, March 11, 2012

a need to post

I wanted to say HEY!  We're alive.  Sorry I haven't posted for awhile... I'm catching up on Gray's Anatomy -- never watched it before and BOY is it dramatic.  Which is probably why it is sooo addicting.

We're headed into midterms week at work and I'm afraid.  Last semester I had a full on break down in the middle of the week.  Wish me luck!

Jack, lucky duck, just changed his work schedule.  He gets Mondays off.  This means that, instead of dealing with 100+ anxious students who may or may not cheat and who may or may not yell at him, he gets to stay at home and... I don't know... play video games.  Or do dishes.  ;)

I haven't been taking any pictures lately.  Like, at all.  This morning I couldn't even find my camera.  That's sad to me.

Oh, and I should have an updated header or pictures of Jack's birthday and projects I've finished... but...
Gray's Anatomy.  The rest of the world has been dealing with all this drama for years and I'm trying to cram it all in one month.

My dogs ate my rug.

And that is all the update I can give right now.

Happy Daylight Savings!  (HURRAH for brighter days and better weather ahead!)

No comments: