Saturday, October 22, 2011

it's way too late

but this week was really long, terrible, and wicked (in a bad way) and I just feel like staying up late and sleeping in late.  There's nothing wrong with that!!!

But there is something wrong with this:
 Uhhhhh.... weird??
Jack was given some clothes and most were really great!  But these bad boys... light blue pants?  For men?  This is not the 80s.

*************

I took some pictures of my "finished" bedroom the other day that I'd like to share.  It makes me happy because it feels so nice and serene... when it's clean.  :)

(love him!)



Painting over those red walls was one of the best decisions I've ever made.


****************************
 And this is a terrible picture of the most amazing dinner we've ever made.


 - French toast topped with raspberries, blueberries, bananas, and NUTELLA!  hello.  I know.

 - Jack's delicious omelet ... seriously, he makes the best.  It had garden fresh tomatoes in it, along with ham, cilantro, and green onions.  YUM.

- Cantelope before I knew it was currently killing people.  It was delicious anyhow.  Hopefully we don't die.



AAAND on that note.
Goodnight.

2 comments:

Gail said...

I think he wears them just right LOL
Your room looks so nice! I love the color and you pillows ( I think I spy IKEA?) ;)

DANIELLE said...

I will tell him my cousin thinks his butt is sexy. :) Ikea?! In MY room?! hahah.. Ikea IS my room.