Sunday, October 23, 2011

I could just squish 'em

These little kittens are so cute and sweet it's ridiculous!  MUCH better kittens than Tuna was.  We still need to find homes for them (though it pains me to think about giving them up).



 Oh gosh!  Makes me want to grab one and squeeze it.  They love being squished, you know.  ;)


I have another picture of one with its tongue sticking out.  Precious.  I'd post it up here, but the kitten is framed by one of Jack's bulging biceps.  I didn't want to make the ladies jealous.  (Seriously.  It's hot.)


The dogs have been very good with them.  They've only thought the kittens were little squirrels to eat a couple times... ahem...


We closely supervise.

***************************

This isn't the best picture, but this is our tomato harvest!  YUM!  Let me tell you.  No wonder I'm thinking about 2012!  (see post below)

************************

The other night Jack was heating up a rice pack to help his sore shoulder (that body part just above his rippling muscled biceps)...
He has a tendency of putting too many minutes on the microwave.  Our house smelled like an ashtray for a week.

Okay, there's another post below, if you think you can make it.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kerri Marie said...

you are such a nerd!!! lol and the kittens are super cute! the tomatoes look delish (you should bring some down for us ;)